It’s Day -1 before the start of the Plant Biology conference in San Jose, California. The silicon valley will host plant biologists for the next week.
It will be my first participation to a meeting organized by the American Society of Plant Biology (ASPB), and I’m impressed even before setting foot in the conference :
- I had the opportunity to do an (electronic) E-Poster. It was an interesting experience, knowing that these posters are not restricted to a poster session but available before and after the conference to anyone with an internet connection. You can find my E-poster here
- In addition to presenting a poster, I will participate to a session with other Assistant Features Editors to explain what we do.
- I’m invited to a reception for Early Career Scientist
- The App for the meeting is well done
- An editor already contacted me based on my E-poster..
This is pretty good, isn’t it?